Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 01297 34386
Axminster Information is situated in the middle of the town, just along Silver Street from Trinity Square.
Monday – Friday, 10.00am – 4.00pm, Saturday 10.00am – 1.00pm
THE AXMINSTER & AXE VALLEY GUIDE 2016/17
“They fly off the shelf” John Benger, advertiser in guide and owner of Burrow Farm Gardens
Offering information to tourists and residents about events, walks, cycle routes, maps and places to visit.
- Coach trip lists and bookings.
- Radar Keys
- Tickets for Axe Vale Festival
- Yeovilton Air Day
- Devon County Show
- Axminster Beer Festival
- Local Attraction Literature
- Local Accommodation listings
- Theatre information.
- Discount vouchers for local attractions.
- Bus timetables and application forms.
- Booking Agent for River Cottage HQ events.
We sell maps, books, souvenirs, postcards, chocolates and the Axminster teddy bear.